Wuxi Hongshan Tourist Resort was approved by the Jiangsu provincial government on Oct 25. With a planning area of 17.25 square kilometers, Wuxi Hongshan Tourist Resort boasts rich tourism resources.
- Midea further cooperates with Wuxi on washing machine manufacturing
- Wuxi joints Tokyo on intelligent manufacturing
- Wuxi releases details of 66 measures to serve Taiwan people
- Airport Logistics
- Machinery and equipment manufacturing
- Cloud computing and the Internet of Things
- New material
- Photovoltaic Industry
- Cultural industry
- China Wu Culture Expo Park
China Wu Culture Expo Park is located in the southeast of Wuxi and separated with Suzhou by the Wangyu River in the east and south.
- Wuxi-Singapore Industrial Park
The Wuxi-Singapore Industrial Park was jointly developed by the Wuxi government and Singapore-listed Sembcorp Industries Group.
- Wuxi Airport Industrial Park
Situated in Wuxi New District, Wuxi Airport Industrial Park is separated with Wuzhong district of Suzhou by the Wangyu River in the southeast.
Si.Park is the first country-level high-tech business incubation center and the first country-level innovation park for returnees in Wuxi.
- Wuxi (Taihu) International Science Park
Covering an area of 23 square kilometers, Wuxi (Taihu) International Science Park reaches Gaolang Road in the north, Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal in the east, Huayi Road in the west and Waitai Lake in the south.
The Wuxi New District (formerly known as Wuxi National Hi-tech Industry Development Zone) was founded in 1992 and underwent administrative changes in 1995, 2002 and 2005.READ MORE