A prominent member of Wuxi's expat community has given the city high praise for its treatment of foreign talent.
- Yoga festival opens in Wuxi
- Wuxi named the second most livable Chinese city
- Wuxi upgrades Taihu Lake Talent Plan
- Airport Logistics
- Machinery and equipment manufacturing
- Cloud computing and the Internet of Things
- New material
- Photovoltaic Industry
- Cultural industry
- WND VLSI Industrial Park
The Very Large-Scale Integration Industrial Park houses design companies, manufacturing firms, packing and testing facilities.
- Wuxi New District Integrated Free Trade Zone
WND Integrated Free Trade Zone was transformed and upgraded from Wuxi Export Processing Zone.
- China Sensor Network International Innovation Park
The park is the first national-level professional sensor network incubator in China.
- Wuxi (National) Software Park
Wuxi (National) Software Park (iPark) consists of the Jiangsu Software Outsourcing Industrial Park and Creative Industrial Park.
- China Wu Culture Expo Park
China Wu Culture Expo Park is located in the southeast of Wuxi and separated with Suzhou by the Wangyu River in the east and south.
The Wuxi New District (formerly known as Wuxi National Hi-tech Industry Development Zone) was founded in 1992 and underwent administrative changes in 1995, 2002 and 2005.READ MORE